Toni Garcia comes to us from Valencia, Spain where he previously held the same position with Valencia CF Academy. In this position, Coach Garcia was responsible for methodology and external assessment for Valencia CF World Academies in Jamaica, Canada, Bermuda, Costa Rica, Malta, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and Sweden.
Prior to Valencia, Coach Garcia served as an Assistant Coach and Fitness Coach for Ranero CF, Cartagena Reserve Team, Sangonera AT, Caravaca CF, Batavia FC, and UCAM. He holds a Masters in Soccer, High-Performance Specialization from UCAM, Murcia University.
In addition to his work with methodology, Coach Garcia will also oversee the coaching responsibilities for SIMA's Aguiluchos Program starting this September.
Education: MAESTRY in SOCCER, HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPECIALIZATION
UCAM, Murcia UNIVERSITY
CURSOS EN :
- Microciclo Estructurado (Prof. Xesco Espar, FC Barcelona) 2010
- Periodizacion Tactica (Xavier Tamarit, Valencia CF) 2012
- Jornadas Internacionales de Futbol en La Ciudad Del Futbol de las Rozas (2006)
- Jornadas Nacionales en Futbol de Cartagena (2005 & 2007)
- Jornadas MEtodologicas en las Rozas (Garikoitz Fullaonda) 2013
COACH LICENSE B, GRADO MEDIO NIVEL – 2